Xbox has launched a beauty collaboration with popular nail polish brand OPI.
The OPI x Xbox collection includes 12 hues (listed below) inspired by Xbox Game Pass titles and gaming phrases.
It’s available to purchase now in the US at ULTA and will launch globally on February 1 where OPI products are sold.
At selected retailers, OPI x Xbox nail polishes will come with in-game content for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5. Available to unlock from February 1, the DLC will include hue-matched armour and car colours.
The partnership will also give fans the chance to win custom Xbox controllers in three “top trending hues” – Achievement Unlocked, Racing for Pinks, and Can’t CTRL Me.
The OPI x Xbox collection includes (via Xbox Wire):
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your matcha with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry: Berry boost your nails with this deep crème purple.