The offers include discounts on first-party games, accessories, subscriptions and consoles.
The headline promotion is up to 75% off games, including Gears 5 for £8.74. The deals below are now available online at the Microsoft Store and at participating retailers until December 2.
- Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition – 33% off
- Forza Horizon 4 (standard edition) – 67% off
- Gears 5 (standard edition) – 75% off
- Rare Replay – 75% off
- Halo Wars 2 – 75% off
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice – 75% off
- Gears Tactics – 50% off
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps – 50% off
- Bleeding Edge – 50% off
- Forza Motorsport 7 – 50% off
- Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition – 50% off + Parrot Starter Bundle
- PUBG – 50% off
- Crackdown 3 – 50% off
And Microsoft is knocking £20 off the Xbox One S console ERP from November 22 until December 31.
While there won’t be any discounts available on next-gen hardware, Walmart will be offering limited quantities of PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles for sale online on November 25.
UK retailers are also expected to receive new PS5 stock from Sony next week, while Xbox Series X stock is expected to be made available to purchase online at UK retailers this Saturday, November 21, and then again on Black Friday, which is November 27.