The latest update for Call of Duty Warzone fixes issues with the Hunt for Adler limited time event and removes some exploits in the process, according to its developer.
The new update, which is live now, focuses mainly on the Hunt for Adler event, specifically fixing the bug that meant Challenge completions weren’t tracking.
It also fixes a bug that made Intel spawn outside of the map.
The update also removes a number of exploits that players have been using to access parts of the Verdansk map that should otherwise be out-of-bounds.
Warzone Season 3 guides:
Warzone April 28 update
- The sizes of the first and second circles have been reduced for Verdansk Resurgence.
- End-of-game open mic has been turned off for modes with infinite respawn mechanics. This was intended to take effect with the release of Season Three last week.
- “Hunt for Adler” Limited-Time Event:
- Fixed a bug with Challenge completion not tracking as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing Intel to spawn outside of the playable map.
- Fixed several map locations in Verdansk that allowed players to reach out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed a bug that would cause gas mask overlays to remain on screen indefinitely if a player exited the gas as their gas mask was fully depleted.
- Fixed a bug where the epic loot M82 Semi-Auto Sniper was incorrectly labeled as thermal.
- Fixed a bug where the Modern Warfare “Razorwire” Submachine Gun Charlie blueprint could appear in loot caches.
- The R1 Shadowhunter Crossbow has had its reload audio restored.
- Fixed a bug that disallowed players from exiting the plane in Battle Royale Practice mode.
- The explosion in Verdansk’s vista no longer dances around when viewed from different angles.
- A sneak peek at some upcoming changes…
- Balance adjustments to the CR-56 AMAX, FARA 83, and Bullfrog.
- Changes to ADS Firing Speed on Cold War attachments.