Priced at $12.95 per month or $98 per year, Walmart+ benefits include unlimited free delivery, discounts on prescriptions and fuel, and up to a 4-hour head start on online promotions during Black Friday week.
Cyber Monday’s PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles will be available to Walmart Plus members from 12pm ET / 9am PT.
PlayStation 5 September Showcase - Opening Sizzle
Once the consoles are available, customers should be able to purchase PS5 and Xbox Series X via the following links, stock permitting:
- PlayStation 5 console – $499
- PlayStation 5 Digital Edition console – $399
- Xbox Series X console – $499
- Xbox Series S console – $299
Walmart has been running promotions throughout Thanksgiving week, with online offers launching on November 22 at 4pm PT / 7pm ET, and in store deals starting at 5am local time on Black Friday, November 26.
While Walmart+ members aren’t guaranteed the chance to purchase any product, they will have a better chance of buying what they’re after, so it might be worth signing up to a monthly plan.
A Walmart+ free trial is available, but you need to be a paying member to get early access to the retailer’s Black Friday deals.
Other Switch models, including the new OLED one, are available through the following Walmart links, stock permitting.
- Nintendo Switch console (gray)
- Nintendo Switch console (blue and red)
- Nintendo Switch console (Animal Crossing edition)
- Nintendo Switch Lite (blue)
- Nintendo Switch Lite (coral)
- Nintendo Switch Lite (turquoise)
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Pokemon edition)
- Nintendo Switch OLED (white)
- Nintendo Switch OLED (blue and red)
- Video games for $14 (see all)
- Video games for $20 (see all)
- Video games for $25 (see all)
- Video games for $26 (see all)
- Video games for $35 (see all)
- Video games for $39 (see all)
Other items discounted during Walmart’s Black Friday promotion will include: