Walmart is currently selling the Xbox Series X Mini Fridge at a large discount for Cyber Monday.
The fridge usually costs $99, but Walmart is selling it for only $55.
That represents a saving of 45% off the regular price of the fridge.
A range of Walmart items discounted during its Black Friday promotion remain on sale including:
- Xbox Series S console – $239.99
- Nintendo Switch Mario Kart 8 Deluxe console bundle – $299
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 – $55
- TCL 65″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV – $228
- Lenovo Ideapad 1i, 14.0″ Laptop, Intel Pentium N5030 – $159
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (2nd Generation) – $79
- Apple Watch SE (1st Gen) GPS, 40mm Space Gray – $149
- onn. 50” Class 4K UHD (2160P) LED Roku Smart TV HDR – $148
- VIZIO 70″ Class V-Series 4K UHD LED Smart TV – $448
- MSI GF63 Thin 11SC-693 15.6″ Gaming Laptop – $449
The Xbox Mini Fridge was created due to popular demand, after Xbox company made real, house-sized Series X refrigerators in 2020 and sent them to influencers, including YouTuber iJustine and rapper Snoop Dogg.
The promotional items, which were based on a popular meme, functioned exactly as a normal fridge but with an Xbox Series X design, complete with boot-up music upon opening its door.
Xbox then teamed up with Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson to send influencers real Xbox Series X mini-fridges, in a stunt designed to promote the actor’s new energy drink brand.
Xbox initially said it would not make the fridges generally available, but it changed its mind after Xbox won a Twitter poll for the most popular brand.
Created in partnership with Ukonic, the Xbox mini fridge holds up to 12 cans of drink. It also includes a USB port for charging devices and comes with a DC power adapter so that it can function on the go.