The new compilation consists of 10 fighting games from the ’90s, arguably Capcom’s golden era of fighters.
Whereas 2018’s Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection collated a group of well-known games, however, the titles here may not be as familiar to some players.
That’s why we’ve put together this video explaining all 10 games, so you know what to expect when the collection is released on June 24.
Capcom Fighting Collection - All 10 games explained | VGC
All the footage in the above video was taken from the Steam version of Capcom Fighting Collection, allowing you to see how the games look in the new compilation.
The 10 games shown, in order, are:
- Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
- Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
- Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
- Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
- Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
- Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
- Red Earth
- Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition
All ten games in the compilation will include online play and rollback netcode, with Ranked, Casual and Custom match types.
The game will also include what Capcom describes as a “treasure trove” of art and music, with official art, concept art and design documents, as well as more than 400 music tracks spanning all ten games.