Valve has confirmed its 2023 Steam sales and Next Fest schedule
This year’s upcoming promotions detailed
Valve has revealed the official schedule for Steam sales and Next Fest events in 2023.
Having previously confirmed that the Steam Spring Sale will run from March 16-23, it has now announced details of the following three major seasonal sales.
The Steam Summer Sale will run from June 29 to July 13, its Autumn Sale will be held from November 21-28, and its Winter Sale will begin on December 21 and end on January 4, 2024.
Steam Next Fest - February 2023 Edition - Event Trailer
The full schedule of promotions, which is viewable below, also includes themed sale events (Fests) that focus on particular game categories.
“These events prioritize discounted games, but also have space for free games, upcoming releases, and games with demos,” Valve says.
The company has also confirmed the dates for the next two Steam Next Fest digital events, which are week-long promotions that offer players access to hundreds of PC game demos.
Following this month’s Next Fest, the next two will take place in June and October.
Steam Sales & Fests Schedule for 2023
- Mystery Fest: February 20 – 27
- Spring Sale: March 16 – 23 (major seasonal sale)
- Puzzle Fest: April 24 – May 1
- Sports Fest: May 15 – 22
- Next Fest: June 19 – 26
- Summer Sale: June 29 – July 13 (major seasonal sale)
- Stealth Fest: July 24 – 31
- Visual Novel Fest: August 7 – 14
- Strategy Fest: August 28 – September 4
- SHMUP Fest: September 25 – October 2
- Next Fest: October 9 – 16
- Return of Steam Scream Fest (Halloween): October 26 – November 2 (additional details to come)
- Autumn Sale: November 21 – 28 (major seasonal sale)
- Winter Sale: December 21 – January 4, 2024 (major seasonal sale)
Steam enjoyed a record-breaking weekend in early January, exceeding 10 million concurrent in-game players for the first time, while also surpassing 33 million concurrent online users.
An eagerly anticipated ray tracing mod for Valve‘s classic first-person shooter Half-Life was released this week.