Ubisoft has confirmed that Rainbow Six Quarantine will be released during its current fiscal year ending March 31, 2020.
The publisher announced the launch window in its most recent quarterly sales report.
The squad-based survival FPS, which was revealed at E3 in June, was previously scheduled for a vague early 2020 release window.
Developed by a new team within Ubisoft Montreal and set several years in the future of the Rainbow Six universe, the co-op title sees players team up to combat a mutated alien parasite.
In its latest quarterly earnings release, Ubisoft called Rainbow Six Siege one of the industry’s top-ten best-selling titles over the last five years “in units for games sold at $60 in North America and Europe”.
Ubisoft said in May that Rainbow Six Siege had generated more than €1 billion in cumulative net bookings since its December 2015 release, with the game seeing a 40% year-on-year increase in its player base to over 45 million.
In June, Rainbow Six brand director Alexandre Remy said there’s no Siege sequel planned for this console generation because the company doesn’t want to “segregate our community between the different platforms”.
He also said that Ubisoft wants next-gen Rainbow Six games to support cross-platform play.