The Warzone 2 map is reportedly called Al Mazrah and features 18 points of interest (POI).
That’s according to a new Try Hard Guides report written by industry insider Tom Henderson, who claims to have received an updated image of the Warzone 2 map confirming its key areas.
Henderson said the Warzone 2 map has not changed significantly since an earlier leak (pictured below), but that a number of the POIs have been updated with new names.
Warzone 2 map POIs:
- Taraq Village (previously called War-torn)
- Rohan Oil (previously Oilfield)
- Al Mazrah City (previously Modern City)
- Hydroelectric (previously Dam)
- Marshlands (previously Marshes)
- Port (previously Harbour)
- Sa’id City (previously Sira)
- Al Sharim Pass (previously Mountain Town)
- Cemetery (previously Graveyard)
- Oldtown (previously Abkdar Village)
- Sawah Village (previously Shipwreck)
- Sarrif Bay (previously Fishtown)
- Fortress (previously Fort)
The Warzone 2 release date may have been revealed last month via what is reportedly a leaked internal Activision document, which listed it as launching on November 16.
Activision is holding a Call of Duty event today which promises to reveal more details about Warzone 2, Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone Mobile.
Titled ‘Call of Duty Next’, it kicks off at 9.30am PT / 12.30pm ET / 5.30pm BST and will be viewable on the official Call of Duty Twitch and YouTube channels.