Available now in Europe and “rolling out shortly” in the Americas, the promotion features savings of up to 70% on selected titles until December 22 at 11.59pm PT/UK.
In Europe, the promotion currently offers discounts on 479 products, including:
- Death Stranding for £15.99
- Monster Hunter World for £11.99
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for £7.99
- Resident Evil 2 Deluxe Edition for £17.99
- Control for £14.99
The launch of the End of Year Deals promotion overlaps with the end of the PlayStation Store Black Friday 2020 sale, which features discounts on 100s of titles that expire today. They include:
- The Last of Us Part II for £31.34
- Ghost of Tsushima for £39.04
- PlayStation Plus 12-month subscription for £37.49
Launch sales for Sony’s console far exceeded the UK’s previous record holder, 2013’s PlayStation 4, which sold some 250,000 units in its first 48 hours.