Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout has received a mid-season update introducing a new level and fresh round variations, among other features.
Inspired by the pandemonium of See Saw, new level Big Fans challenges players to navigate rotating blades.
It says today’s update introduces new variations throughout the game meaning existing courses need to be approached in fresh and unexpected ways.
- New level – Big Fans!
- New variations throughout the game!
- [PC] NEW name system!
- Server Region Selector!
- Featured Crown Costumes now available in regular store rotation
- Show Selector now lets you queue for multiple shows at the same time
- Improved stability when playing in parties!
- New Language selection option in-game
- Lowered chance of Medieval Rounds, Perfect Match, and Tail Tag
- Falling through tiles on Hex-A-Gone
- Losing jump inputs, especially on Jump Showdown
- Grabbing the crown on Fall Mountain and hanging from it instead of winning
- Infallible achievement sometimes not unlocking
- Falling on flat surfaces
Fall Guys released for Steam and PS4 in August 2020, with the console version available for free to PlayStation Plus members that month.
Mediatonic has said it would “love” to bring the Fall Guys to other platforms in the future.