Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Online digital games festival Guerrilla Collective has been postponed by one week amid ongoing anti-racism protests following the death of African American George Floyd while in police custody.
Hosted by Greg Miller and produced by Media Indie Exchange with Kinda Funny Games Showcase, Guerrilla Collective will take the form of a multi-day press conference now scheduled for June 13-15.
The indie focused showcase promises game announcements, trailers and a celebration of gaming culture, with events kicking off at 10am PT / 1am ET / 6pm UK on each day of the festival.
Guerrilla Collective has also announced plans to host a June 7 live stream focused exclusively on games from black developers and titles featuring black protagonists.
Guerrilla Collective participants
- 11 Bit Studios (credits include Frostpunk, This War of Mine)
- Another Indie (Simulacra 2, Yuppie Psycho)
- Coffee Stain Studios (Satisfactory, Deep Rock Galactic)
- Fellow Traveller (In Other Waters, Neo Cab)
- Funcom (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, Conan Exiles)
- Good Shepherd (John Wick Hex, The Eternal Cylinder)
- Headup (Bridge Constructor Portal, Pumpkin Jack)
- Humble Publishing (Temtem, Forager)
- Larian Studios (Baldur’s Gate III, Divinity: Original Sin II)
- Modern Wolf (Necronator: Dead Wrong, Out There: Oceans of Time)
- Paradox Interactive (Cities: Skylines, Stellaris)
- Raw Fury (Kingdom Two Crowns, Atomicrops)
- Rebellion (Sniper Elite 4, Zombie Army 4: Dead War)
- Those Awesome Guys (Monster Prom, Move or Die, Floppy Knights)
- Thunderful (SteamWorld Quest: Hand of Gilgamech, Lonely Mountains: Downhill)
- United Label (Eldest Souls, Röki)
- Versus Evil (The Banner Saga, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire)
- Whitethorn Games (Aground, StarCrossed)
- WINGS Interactive (Later Daters, Lord Winklebottom Investigates)
- Ysbryd Games (World of Horror, VA-11 HALL-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action)
- ZA/UM (Disco Elysium)
Multiple events and content launches have been delayed amid the Black Lives Matter protests, including the PlayStation 5 games showcase, a Cyberpunk 2077 reveal, IGN’s Summer of Gaming showcase, plus the latest Fortnite and Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Warzone and Mobile seasons.
Electronic Arts, which delayed a planned Madden NFL reveal in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, is scheduled to host a digital showcase of its upcoming games on June 11, featuring “world premieres, news and more”.