Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
The company says the update introduces various performance improvements and gameplay fixes, while tackling UI issues including flickering and problems with the title’s skills system. The full patch notes can be viewed below.
VGC’s The Division 2 review said Ubisoft’s shooter offers slick thrills and plenty of content but features a dreadful story with nothing to say.
“If few can reasonably complain about the sheer volume of stuff in The Division 2, it ultimately feels like an all-you-can-eat buffet of gourmet junk food,” the verdict reads. “It’s keen to impress you with the size of its spread – and to make sure you’re too busy wolfing it down to realise it’s probably not doing you much good.”
The Division 2 update 1.04 patch notes:
- Various improvements to reduce frame drops.
- Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.
- Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.
- Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.
- Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.
- Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.
- Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.
- Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.
- Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.
- Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.
- Improvements made to co-op health scaling.
- Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.
- Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.
- Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.
- Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.
- Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.
- Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.
- Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.
In February, Ubisoft outlined its The Division 2 DLC plans for the game’s first year. In addition to multiplayer raids, it will launch three new story-driven episodes free of charge, alongside three new specialisations, each featuring a new unique signature weapon and skills tree to unlock.