Steam has launched its annual Autumn sale, which coincides with Black Friday.
Featuring discounts on 1,000s of game, Steam’s Autumn sale will run until 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT on December 1.
Beginning today, players can also nominate their favourite games for the Steam Awards.
Introducing Steam Deck
Steam Autumn sale discounts include
- New World for £26.24 (25% off)
- Cyberpunk 2077 for £24.99 (50% off)
- Humankind for £31.99 (20% off)
- Disco Elysium – The Final Cut for £17.49 (50% off)
- Outer Wilds for £11.69 (40% off)
- Tetris Effect: Connected for £20.76 (33% off)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for £19.99 (50% off)/li>
- Red Dead Redemption 2 for £27.49 (50% off)
- Hades for £13.64 (30% off)
- Maneater for £20.39 (40% off)
In a statement released last week, the company blamed the slip on global supply chain issues. “Due to material shortages, components aren’t reaching our manufacturing facilities in time for us to meet our initial launch dates”, it said.
And today Valve released the video below, showing off Devil May Cry 5 Steam Deck gameplay.