Lucasfilm Games has announced Star Wars: Hunters, a new squad-based arena combat game.
Set between Star Wars: Return of the Jedi and Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Hunters challenges players to “build a team from a cast of unique and all-new Star Wars characters – from daring bounty hunters to heroes of the Rebellion and Imperial stormtroopers”.
Squads will engage in “real-time cross-play” battles in “grand arenas” based on iconic Star Wars settings.
London-based NaturalMotion’s previous titles include iOS and Android releases CSR Racing 2 and Dawn of Titans.
Nintendo Direct news Feb 2021
- Splatoon 3 is real and releasing next year
- Zelda: Skyward Sword is coming to Switch with new controls
- A new Mario Golf is coming to Switch with a full Story Mode
- Smash Bros. Ultimate’s next DLC fighter is Pyra/Mythra from Xenoblade
- Zelda producer apologises for lack of Breath of the Wild 2 updates
- Animal Crossing’s Mario items include functioning Warp Pipes
- Square Enix reveals RPG Project Triangle Strategy with surprise Switch demo
- Fall Guys is coming to Nintendo Switch summer 2021
- No More Heroes 3 is coming in August 2021
- Outer Wilds will release for Switch summer 2021
- Ninja Gaiden remasters are coming to consoles and PC in June
- Nintendo’s avatar-themed RPG Miitopia is coming to Switch
- EA partners with Mario Kart Live studio for Knockout City
- Star Wars: Hunters is a new squad-based arena combat game