Players will now receive notifications when playing on desktop, laptop and TV, and can view their full achievements list online, but mobile support won’t be available until 2020.
In a community update, Google said the following features are now available:
- On both Chrome browser and Chromecast, players can open their own profile to view the last three achievements earned for the last game played. Clicking on one of these achievements will open a detailed Achievements page.
- On Chrome browser, players can open a full view of all games played by the player.
- Selecting a game will open a detailed page containing all Achievements for a game, status of each achievement, and progress if provided by the game.
- Players can view the Achievements of other players who have chosen to make them visible by selecting the other player’s profile.
- You can control who can view your Achievements in your Stadia Settings, under Friends & privacy.
While Ghost Recon Breakpoint introduced Stadia’s Stream Connect feature, which lets players share their screen by streaming one player’s view directly into another player’s view, the Stadia version of Borderlands 3 only includes the content and fixes released on other platforms through October 24.
Google said last week it’s acquiring Typhoon Studios, the independent developer behind Journey to the Savage Planet. And Stadia first-party games boss Jade Raymond said the company is “looking into” the possibility of future studio acquisitions.