Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
The game was revealed with a debut trailer during a Nintendo Direct presentation on Wednesday, when it was also confirmed that a demo for the title is available now.
“In this game that continues Square Enix’s celebrated legacy of tactical RPGs, battles take place on terrain with different elevations,” Nintendo said in a press release.
“A character’s attack range is determined by their location and their equipped weapon, so it is imperative to survey the battlefield before acting.
“Additionally, the decisions made will affect how the story unfolds and which characters will join your cause.”
Square Enix also said it will be distributing a feedback survey to gather players’ thoughts on the demo in the future.
Nintendo Direct news Feb 2021
- Splatoon 3 is real and releasing next year
- Zelda: Skyward Sword is coming to Switch with new controls
- A new Mario Golf is coming to Switch with a full Story Mode
- Smash Bros. Ultimate’s next DLC fighter is Pyra/Mythra from Xenoblade
- Zelda producer apologises for lack of Breath of the Wild 2 updates
- Animal Crossing’s Mario items include functioning Warp Pipes
- Square Enix reveals RPG Project Triangle Strategy with surprise Switch demo
- Fall Guys is coming to Nintendo Switch summer 2021
- No More Heroes 3 is coming in August 2021
- Outer Wilds will release for Switch summer 2021
- Ninja Gaiden remasters are coming to consoles and PC in June
- Nintendo’s avatar-themed RPG Miitopia is coming to Switch
- EA partners with Mario Kart Live studio for Knockout City
- Star Wars: Hunters is a new squad-based arena combat game