The three titles are now available for all PlayStation Plus subscribers to claim until October 3.
The following games will then be added to the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog, which is only available to Extra and Premium members, on September 20:
- Deathloop (PS5)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (PS4)
- Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4)
- Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition (PS4)
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS4)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 5 (PS5/PS4)
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX (PS4/PS5)
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (PS4)
- Rayman Legends (PS4)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition (PS4)
The following games will be added to the PlayStation Plus Classics library, which is only available to Premium subscribers, on September 20:
- The Sly Collection (PS3)
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
- Bentley’s Hackpack (PS3)
- Toy Story 3 (PSP)
- Kingdom of Paradise (PSP)
Earlier today Sony unveiled a new Gray Camouflage accessories collection for PS5, which will begin rolling out next month.
Following on from the previously released galaxy-inspired colour line-up, the new Gray Camouflage style will be available for the DualSense controller, Pulse 3D headset and PS5 console covers.