The games will be available to subscribers from September 6 until October 3.
PlayStation Plus Monthly Games - PS5 & PS4 - August 2022
The following games will then be added to the PlayStation Plus Game Catalog, which is only available to Extra and Premium members, on September 20:
- Deathloop (PS5)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (PS4)
- Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4)
- Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition (PS4)
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS4)
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 5 (PS5/PS4)
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX (PS4/PS5)
- Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (PS4)
- Rayman Legends (PS4)
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition (PS4)
The following games will be added to the PlayStation Plus Classics library, which is only available to Premium subscribers, on September 20:
- Syphon Filter 2 (PS1)
- The Sly Collection (PS3)
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
- Bentley’s Hackpack (PS3)
- Toy Story 3 (PSP)
- Kingdom of Paradise (PSP)
SIE boss Jim Ryan said in May that the company hopes to grow the PlayStation Plus subscriber base from 47.4 million during its last fiscal year to 50 million during its current one ending in March 2023.
During the company’s first quarter ended in June, the PlayStation Plus subscriber base declined by 100,000 members to 47.3 million, Sony said last month.
It also reported a significant decline in PlayStation Network monthly active users. The total stood at 102 million, down from 105 million a year earlier and 106 million in the previous quarter.