Sega has announced the first batch of songs set to be available in Samba de Amigo: Party Central at launch.
The rhythm action game will include over 40 songs when it’s released this summer, with more set to be released as post-launch DLC.
20 songs announced on Tuesday and listed below include tracks from popular artists like Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Carly Rae Jepsen and Jonas Brothers.
Samba de Amigo launch tracks include:
- “Break Free ft. Zedd” by Ariana Grande
- “I Really Like You” by Carly Rae Jepsen
- “Payback (feat. Icona Pop)” by Cheat Codes
- “Let You Go (feat. Kareen Lomax)” by Diplo & TSHA
- “I Will Survive (Eric Kupper Mix Extended)“ by Gloria Gaynor
- “I Love It” by Icona Pop
- “Centerfold’ by J Geils Band
- “Bang Bang“ by Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
- “Sucker” by Jonas Brothers
- ”TiK ToK“ by Kesha
- “Panama” by Matteo
- “Plastic Hearts” by Miley Cyrus
- “Celebrate” by Pitbull
- “The Cup of Life (La Copa de la Vida)“ by Ricky Martin
- “XS” by Rina Sawayama
- “Bom Bom” by Sam and the Womp
- “Azukita“ by Steve Aoki, Daddy Yankee, Play-N-Skillz & Elvis Crespo
- “Macarena (Cover)”
- “Fugue (classic)”
- “La Bamba (Cover)”
Sega previously confirmed that the game’s track list will also include “Escape From The City” from Sonic Adventure 2 and “Fist Bump” from Sonic Forces.
Following an earlier leak, Samba de Amigo: Party Central was officially announced for Switch during a Nintendo Direct presentation in February.
It will include various party modes, including an online mode supporting up to eight players.
Developed by Sonic Team and published by Sega, the original Samba de Amigo was released in arcades in 1999 and for Dreamcast the following year. VGC named it one of the best Dreamcast games for Sega’s final home console.