Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Fall Guys Season 4 was first teased in late February, when it was revealed that the game would be traveling to the year 4041 in a sci-fi themed update.
The game’s latest major update (see full patch notes below) introduces seven new rounds, a collaborative Squads Mode feature, and two squad-based round types.
Announcing the move, the studio’s new owner said Fall Guys “gameplay isn’t changing” and that it will continue to support the title across platforms, including Steam.
Fall Guys will be released for Nintendo Switch and Xbox consoles this summer.
Fall Guys Season 4 patch notes
Season 4 Rounds
- Skyline Stumble – Our new 60-player gauntlet showcases a mega assortment of fresh futuristic obstacles, including Low Gravity Zones, Forcefields and Lasers!
- Hoverboard Heroes – Set sail for slimy seas as players dive and stumble over perilous obstacles. Ride out the chaos on the hoverboard ‘til the finish line or face elimination!
- Basketfall – Team up to shoot some hoops in low gravity. This is the Fall Guys future, so prepare for a very silly number of basketballs…and triple hoops!
- Short Circuit – A new type of racing Round drops beans on the grid and propels them through lap after lap of gravity-defying, obstacle-strewn mayhem!
- Power Trip – Stumble onto the future-funk dancefloor and light up those tiles in a battery-powered battle for disco domination!
- Big Shots – Ever wondered what it’d be like to stand on a See Saw while inflatable stars, magnets, gamepads, and miniature Saturns were shot at you? Well, now you’ll know.
- Roll On – It’s Roll Out…but a race!? In this classic themed Round, 60 players dash to the finish line over a series of rambunctious rotating drums. Don’t fall off!
New Feature: Squads Mode! Qualify together as a Squad of 4, with your whole Squad claiming victory if any of you win the final Round!
New Round Type: Squad Race. Score points for your squad by crossing the finish line- The higher your position, the more points you earn! The lowest scoring Squads get eliminated, so every Squad member’s performance matters!
New Round Type: Squad Survival Score points for your squad by staying out of the slime! The lowest scoring teams get eliminated, so try to target other squads and throw them off their game!
New Feature: Daily Challenges Log in each day to receive new Challenges to earn bundles of Fame and Crown Shards!
New Currency: Crown Shards Earn 60 Crown Shards to transform them into a shiny new crown! Collect Shards through Challenges and Squads, and check your balance in the Show Selector screen.
- Sturdier Beans We’re improved our Fall Guys to be more sturdy when taking hits both from other players. No more ragdolling just because another bean brushed you in mid-air!
- Fixed some ragdolling and excessive jumping issues in some rounds, for example unrelenting ragdolling on Hex-A-Gone after colliding with another Fall Guy
- Fixed errors related to ledge-climbing in some levels like Wall Guys, such as Sweat animations failing to play, and inability to climb a ledge when a flipper is present.
- Increased physics performance for distant players, leading to an overall smoother experience
- Improved character behaviour when carrying objects around
Post-elimination flow: you can now quit at any time after being eliminated, no more waiting for the next round to load
- Fixed text displaying that 40 players are needed to start a game on playlists with restricted numbers (I.E Hex-a-Gone Trials)
- Fixed 16/15 eliminated showing on Thin Ice
- Fixed the Qualified element not reducing in value when a player becomes eliminated during Slime Climb
Other fixes and improvements:
- Fall Mountain will now spawn players in a single line so no one is at a disadvantage
- Improved victory moment and flow at the end of episode
- Reduced network traffic usage which should alleviate some of the latency-related issues
- Fixed Fall Guy clipping through the yellow conveyor belt section and getting stuck on Slime Climb
- Improved hoops scoring reliability and fixed cases such as scores failing to update on Ski Fall
- Fixed visual post-processing issues in certain cases like spectating or rotating the camera at some angles
- Fixed Fall Guy respawning twice on the platform next to the mountain peak after falling into the abyss on Freezy Peak
- Fixed invisible Hex-A-Gone tiles in both spectator mode and during normal play
- Fixed multiple players respawning in the same spot on Ski Fall
- Fixed post-processing flickering and missing Fall Guys X-Ray outline when a player grabs a carriable object within close proximity to a wall
- Fixed poor performance in the Outfits menu when browsing with many items available
- Fixed flickering clouds on Perfect Match
- Fixed disqualification on Door Dash after players yeet over the finish line into oblivion
- Fixed camera pivoting backwards after a user has respawned in Knight Fever
- Fixed Checkpoint not triggering in Tundra Run if a Fall Guy is punched high enough into the air
- Fixed number of players qualifying exceeding the qualification limit in all race-type Rounds
- Fixed invisible mid-air collisions when a Fall Guy hit by the flippers during Knight Fever
- Fixed Fall Guy with equipped costume showing as the default bean during an episode
- PS4: Fixed the blurred surrounding area of a Fall Guy on PS4 Pro
- PS4: Fixed memory issues on Base PS4 when opening the customiser with all cosmetics unlocked
- PS4: improved performance and stability in the menus and on certain rounds
- PC: Fixed ‘Back’ and ‘Random’ buttons not working in the Customiser menus with the mouse