Nintendo has also added a Jogging mode to the game, which allows players to race through courses without encountering any battles.
Finally, the Ring Fit update adds a female voice option for the Ring companion and players can also change languages. See it in action via the video below.
In VGC’s Ring Fit Adventure review, we called the title “a unique and entertaining adventure that could offer laxed gym-goers a compelling route back into exercise.”
With many countries now instructing the public to remain indoors due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Ring Fit Adventure is reportedly suffering scarce availability in many regions.
Resellers on Amazon are attempting to take advantage with asking prices of up to $300.
On Wednesday the World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended “active video games” as part of its official guidelines for stay-at-home activities during isolation.
WHO has recommended that all healthy adults reserve at least 30 minutes each day for physical activity, and one hour a day for children.
Nintendo Direct Mini News
- Arms confirmed as sixth Smash Bros. DLC fighter
- Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition release date confirmed
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake is available today
- XCOM 2, Borderlands and BioShock games coming to Switch
- Ring Fit has been updated with Jogging and Rhythm modes
- Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy released
- Nintendo details 2 Animal Crossing events planned for April
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for Switch