Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Ring Fit Adventure debuted at No.3 on the UK all formats chart during the week ended October 19.
Nintendo’s new exercise title placed third ahead of Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition, which re-entered the chart following its Switch release, as did Overwatch at No.11.
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neigborville, which launched in early access in September ahead of its official release on October 18, also debuted at No.6 on the UKIE/GfK UK chart, which only covers physical sales.
UK chart for week ended October 19
- FIFA 20 (EA)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo)
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (Ubisoft)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition (Bandai Namco)
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neigborville (EA)
- Minecraft (Nintendo)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Nintendo)
- Grant Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
- Borderlands 3 (2K)
VGC’s Ring Fit Adventure review said the game is “a unique and entertaining adventure that could offer laxed gym-goers a compelling route back into exercise”.
We also called The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Switch “an intelligent port that shrinks one of the best RPGs of recent years without losing the scale and magic.”