Ring Fit Adventure debuted at No.3 on the UK all formats chart during the week ended October 19.
Nintendo’s new exercise title placed third ahead of Ghost Recon: Breakpoint and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition, which re-entered the chart following its Switch release, as did Overwatch at No.11.
Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neigborville, which launched in early access in September ahead of its official release on October 18, also debuted at No.6 on the UKIE/GfK UK chart, which only covers physical sales.
UK chart for week ended October 19
- FIFA 20 (EA)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo)
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (Ubisoft)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition (Bandai Namco)
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neigborville (EA)
- Minecraft (Nintendo)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Nintendo)
- Grant Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
- Borderlands 3 (2K)
VGC’s Ring Fit Adventure review said the game is “a unique and entertaining adventure that could offer laxed gym-goers a compelling route back into exercise”.
We also called The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Switch “an intelligent port that shrinks one of the best RPGs of recent years without losing the scale and magic.”