The headline feature of the update is new specialist roles called Frontier Pursuits, each of which offers a unique progression path.
Players can track down wanted criminals as a bounty hunter, search the world for treasure and other exotic items as a collector, or build a business as a trader.
- New items, weapons, clothing and horse-drawn vehicles
- Directional damage indicators to display where your character is hit from
- Additional horse breeds
- The ability to change your character’s appearance without resetting progress
- Expanded custom outfit slots
- The ability to name saved outfits
- Role-specific Free Roam Events
- Increased selling prices for looted Jewelry
- Increased movement and animations speeds for more responsive combat (including aiming, cocking and reloading), faster looting and more
- Additional game balancing and improvements
Red Dead Redemption 2 has shipped over 25 million units worldwide since its PS4 and Xbox One release in October 2018, according to publisher Take-Two.