Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
A new Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart update includes fixes for several issues which could result in players getting stuck in various situations.
It also addresses an issue where Rivet could spawn without the hammer and disables automatic 120 Hz display output in Performance modes, which was causing visual compatibility issues with some displays.
The patch notes for Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart version 1.001.003 are republished in full below.
Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart update
- Improved general game stability
- Prevented players from getting stuck if a weapon video does not play
- Addressed an issue where the player could become stuck during the Phantom chase
- Addressed an issue where Rivet could spawn without the hammer
- Addressed an issue where Rivet could become stuck after collecting Zurpstones in Challenge Mode
- Various additional fixes
- Disabled automatic 120 Hz display output in Performance modes
- Prior to this update, if “Enable 120 Hz Output” was set in the system settings, using the Performance RT or Performance mode would auto-detect a 120 Hz-capable display and use a 120 Hz output mode. While this did not change the game’s frame rate, it did reduce input latency by ~8 ms.
The “interdimensional adventure”, which uses the PS5’s SSD to rapidly transport players between different locations, was released for Sony’s console on June 11, alongside the first official PS5 console bundle.
VGC’s Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart review called the game “a true showcase of the PS5 and its DualSense controller.”