The PSN Spring Sale is now live and brings with it significant discounts on hundreds of games, including new releases like Destiny 2: The Witch Queen.
The sale will run for two weeks, however, it’s unclear if more titles will be added to the list later, as has been the case with previous PSN sales.
PS5 console covers trailer
Highlights of the PSN EU Spring Sale include:
- Destiny 2: The Witch Queen – £27.99 (20% off)
- Demon’s Souls – Digital Deluxe Edition – £62.99 (30% off)
- Deathloop Deluxe Edition – £39.99 (50% off)
- Ghost of Tsushima Director’s CUT (PS5) – £42.59 (29% off)
- Hitman 3 – Standard Edition – £27.49 (50% off)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5) – £33.49 (33% off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – £21.99 (60% off)
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice – Game of the Year Edition – £29.99 (50% off)
- Returnal – £52.49 (25% off)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart – £52.49 (25% off)
For the full list of games included in the sale, and a large number of expansions and other DLC that are also included, you can find them here.
Sony has officially announced plans to revamp its PlayStation Plus service this week.
The new service will combine two of its existing subscription offerings, PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now, and phase out the branding of the latter.
It will launch for PS4 and PS5 starting in June, structured across three payment tiers: Essentials, Extra and Premium.
PlayStation CEO Jim Ryan has said in a new interview that Sony‘s games “could suffer” if they were added to PlayStation Plus on day one. This is in stark contrast to Microsoft‘s Xbox Game Pass service which adds first-party titles like Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 on release day.