Nioh 2 has debuted atop the UK all formats chart for the week ended March 14.
VGC’s Ori and the Will of the Wisps review calls it “a gorgeous platformer that builds on the original without ruining what made it so special.”
The GfK UK chart only covers physical sales.
UK chart for week ended March 14
- Nioh 2 (Sony)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Activision)
- FIFA 20 (EA)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
- The Division 2 (Ubisoft)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo)
- Minecraft (Nintendo)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (Nintendo)