PS4 exclusive Nioh 2 tops UK chart
While Ori and the Will of the Wisps misses out on a top 10 place
Nioh 2 has debuted atop the UK all formats chart for the week ended March 14.
The PS4 exclusive action RPG from Team Ninja took the No.1 spot ahead of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, which jumped six places to No.2.
The previous week’s bestseller, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, placed third, while regular chart toppers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and FIFA 20 rounded off the top five.
Xbox One and PC title Ori and the Will of the Wisps debuted at No.13 on the chart, with its sales likely significantly impacted by its availability on Xbox Game Pass.
VGC’s Ori and the Will of the Wisps review calls it “a gorgeous platformer that builds on the original without ruining what made it so special.”
The GfK UK chart only covers physical sales.
UK chart for week ended March 14
- Nioh 2 (Sony)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Activision)
- FIFA 20 (EA)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two)
- The Division 2 (Ubisoft)
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo)
- Minecraft (Nintendo)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 (Nintendo)