Among other features, the version. 1.1.0 update releasing on November 11 will add several animated scenes and movies, including the title’s opening and ending movies.
While the Switch title’s official release date is November 19, Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl leaked earlier this month and Twitch users are already live streaming the remakes.
Meet Legendary Pokémon in Ramanas Park! | Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl
- Further reading: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet release date, trailer, pre-order and starters
The version. 1.1.0 update (see full patch notes below) also adds communication features in the Grand Underground and Super Contest Shows, lets players receive special items via Mystery Gift, and enables users to visit Ramanas Park (which is featured in the new trailer above) after entering the Hall of Fame.
The Pokémon Company has also said that at launch, only two players will be able to battle and trade Pokémon in the Union Room. A future software update will allow for additional players.
Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl update
- Communication functions added for the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, Union Room, and Mystery Gift
- You’ll be able to enjoy local and internet communication functions of game features like the Grand Underground, Super Contest Shows, and the Union Room. You’ll also be able to receive gifts via Mystery Gift.
- Post–Hall of Fame elements added
- Some game elements you’ll be able to enjoy after entering the Hall of Fame, such as Ramanas Park, will be implemented.
- Note: If you have game data that reflects that you have already entered the Hall of Fame, you can play these elements immediately after updating the software.
- Some in-game movies and animation added
- Certain animated scenes and movies, including the opening movie that plays when the software is opened and the ending movie, will be implemented.
- Note: An opening movie has been added that plays when the software is opened. You can see it by closing the game and re-opening it with existing save data.
- Note: An ending movie has been added. Even if you have already reflected entering the Hall of Fame on your save data, you can see the ending by entering the Hall of Fame again.
- Some issues have also been fixed for more pleasant gameplay.