Sony Interactive Entertainment has launched its Black Friday sale.
Featuring discounts on hardware, software and subscriptions, the promotion is available across several channels including PlayStation Store, PlayStation Direct, PlayStation Gear and participating retailers.
The sale is running until November 27 and discounts vary by region and retailer, so it’s always worth comparing prices before making a purchase.
Players signing up to PlayStation Plus Essential can now save 20% on a 12-month membership plan. Current members can save 25% when upgrading to PlayStation Plus Extra, or 30% when upgrading to PlayStation Plus Premium/Deluxe.
In the UK, the PlayStation Store says 1,115 items are currently on sale, while the US PS Store has 1,171 available discounts.
Featured discounts we spotted on Friday included:
- EA Sports FC 24 Standard Edition for $34.99 / £34.99 (50% off)
- NBA 2K24 Kobe Bryant Edition for $34.99 / £34.99 (50% off)
- Diablo 4 Standard Edition for $41.99 / £41.99 (40% off)
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage for $39.99 / £35.99 (20% off)
- Mortal Kombat 1 for $48.99 / £45.49 (20% off)
On the hardware front, UK retailers have cut the PS5 price to £379, which is the cheapest we’ve seen it to date, although better deals could still be offered as we get closer to Black Friday (November 24) itself.