The 20-minute live stream won’t include PS5 news, but will feature “new game reveals, release date announcements, new gameplay footage, PlayStation Worldwide Studios updates, and more,” according to the platform holder.
The final State of Play episode of 2019 is scheduled to begin at 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm UK / 3pm CET. You can watch it here via the YouTube stream embedded at the top of the page, while it will also be available on Twitch, Twitter and Facebook.
Update: Here are the links to our State of Play coverage:
- Resident Evil 3 remake gets full trailer, includes Project Resistance
- PlatinumGames’ Babylon’s Fall gets first trailer in 18 months
- Ghost of Tsushima teaser trailer released ahead of Game Awards reveal
- Predator: Hunting Grounds hits PS4 and PC in April 2020
- Media Molecule’s Dreams gets February 2020 release date
- Untitled Goose Game confirmed for PS4 and Xbox Game Pass
Original story continues: One title that could feature is Media Molecule’s Dreams. Sony withdrew the early access version of the PS4 game from sale on Saturday and Dreams will be released on February 14, 2020 if a recent leak from UK retailer ShopTo proves to be accurate.
Another potential announcement is a Resident Evil 3 remake reportedly set for release in 2020. Images of Capcom‘s unannounced game were found on the PlayStation Network earlier this month ahead of a seemingly imminent reveal.
The last State of Play live stream aired in September. It was used to confirm a since-delayed Last of Us Part 2 release date and to reveal new PS4 exclusive Humanity, from Tetris Effect and Rez Infinite studio Enhance, among other announcements.