Unlike November’s PlayStation Plus Essential games, which are available for all subscribers to claim, Game Catalogue’s downloadable PS4 and PS5 titles are only available for Extra and Premium tier members.
This month’s additions (which are listed in full below) include Teardown, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On, Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition, Superliminal and Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising.
November’s additions to the Classics Catalogue are Grandia, Jet Moto, Up, Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series and PaRappa the Rapper 2.
All the games listed below will be available beginning on November 21, except for Teardown, which is available now.
PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalogue
- Teardown | PS5
- Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen | PS4
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme vs. Maxi Boost On | PS4
- Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition | PS4
- Superliminal | PS4, PS5
- Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising | PS4, PS5
- Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi | PS4
- Alternate Jake Hunter: Daedalus The Awakening of Golden Jazz | PS4
- River City Melee Mach!! | PS4
PlayStation Plus Premium | Classics
- Grandia | PS4, PS5
- Jet Moto | PS4, PS5
- Up | PS4, PS5
- Klonoa Phantasy Reverie Series | PS4/PS5
- PaRappa the Rapper 2 | PS4
Sony increased PlayStation Plus subscription prices by up to 35% in September. The move saw the cost of 12-month subscription plans for the service’s Essential, Extra and Premium tiers rise by $20-$40 / £10-£20 / €12-€32 depending on the chosen membership plan.
“Like practically everything else in the world, we have to look at our pricing and we have to adjust to market conditions,” SIE’s head of global marketing, Eric Lempel, said of the price hikes in an interview published last month.