Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
The release date was confirmed during a Nintendo Direct presentation on Wednesday.
No More Heroes 3 was announced at E3 2019, when Nintendo said: “Travis Touchdown returns to Santa Destroy after a 10-year absence. There he finds a huge artificial island metropolis floating in the sea, and a mysterious flying object hovering high above.”
The action sequel sees Robin Atkin Downes reprising his role from the previous series entries as Travis Touchdown.
Original series lead character designer Yusuke Kozaki has also returned for the project, as has boss character designer Masanori Ushiki.
The remastered titles feature several enhancements including HD textures, improved system font and additional language support.
Nintendo Direct news Feb 2021
- Splatoon 3 is real and releasing next year
- Zelda: Skyward Sword is coming to Switch with new controls
- A new Mario Golf is coming to Switch with a full Story Mode
- Smash Bros. Ultimate’s next DLC fighter is Pyra/Mythra from Xenoblade
- Zelda producer apologises for lack of Breath of the Wild 2 updates
- Animal Crossing’s Mario items include functioning Warp Pipes
- Square Enix reveals RPG Project Triangle Strategy with surprise Switch demo
- Fall Guys is coming to Nintendo Switch summer 2021
- No More Heroes 3 is coming in August 2021
- Outer Wilds will release for Switch summer 2021
- Ninja Gaiden remasters are coming to consoles and PC in June
- Nintendo’s avatar-themed RPG Miitopia is coming to Switch
- EA partners with Mario Kart Live studio for Knockout City
- Star Wars: Hunters is a new squad-based arena combat game