Nintendo’s avatar-themed RPG Miitopia is coming to Switch
Send your Miis on an RPG quest
Nintendo’s avatar-themed RPG Miitopia is coming to Nintendo Switch on May 21, it’s announced.
Miitopia is a customisable adventure in which players cast their Mii characters in a role-playing quest to bring down a face-stealing Dark Lord.
A version of the game was previously released for Nintendo 3DS in 2017.
On Switch, Miitopia will feature expanded customisation options, including wigs and make-up, Nintendo said.
In the 3DS version of the game, players’ Mii characters would develop relationships during gameplay which would later affect combat based on their closeness.
Nintendo Direct news Feb 2021
- Splatoon 3 is real and releasing next year
- Zelda: Skyward Sword is coming to Switch with new controls
- A new Mario Golf is coming to Switch with a full Story Mode
- Smash Bros. Ultimate’s next DLC fighter is Pyra/Mythra from Xenoblade
- Zelda producer apologises for lack of Breath of the Wild 2 updates
- Animal Crossing’s Mario items include functioning Warp Pipes
- Square Enix reveals RPG Project Triangle Strategy with surprise Switch demo
- Fall Guys is coming to Nintendo Switch summer 2021
- No More Heroes 3 is coming in August 2021
- Outer Wilds will release for Switch summer 2021
- Ninja Gaiden remasters are coming to consoles and PC in June
- Nintendo’s avatar-themed RPG Miitopia is coming to Switch
- EA partners with Mario Kart Live studio for Knockout City
- Star Wars: Hunters is a new squad-based arena combat game
Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Pair
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Dual Pack
Nintendo Switch Wireless Pro Controller
Nintendo Switch Lite
Nintendo Switch OLED
Nintendo Switch OLED - Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Limited Edition
Some external links on this page are affiliate links, if you click on our affiliate links and make a purchase we might receive a commission.