Nintendo of Europe has announced plans for an upcoming sale on Switch eShop games over the Black Friday period.
The platform holder says its ‘Cyber Deals’ sale will offer discounts of up to 70% off over 150 Switch titles from Friday, November 22 at 2pm UK/3pm CET until Sunday December 1 at 11:59pm local time.
Switch Black Friday deals include
- Super Mario Odyssey for £34.99 (30% off)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for £41.99 (30% off)
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer for £15.74 (30% off)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for £34.99 (30% off)
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 for £34.99 (30% off)
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for £34.99 (30% off)
- FIFA 20 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition for £31.49 (30% off)
- Dark Souls: Remastered for £20.99 (40% off)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for £14.99 (70% off)
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate for £22.49 (50% off)
- Yooka-Laylee for £11.89 (66% off)
Nintendo of America recently announced a selection of upcoming Switch Black Friday deals, including $20 off a range of games.
From Thursday November 28, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart will be selling a Nintendo Switch console bundled with a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe download code for $299.99, while supplies last.