An active Amazon Prime membership is required to get the deals, but users can activate a free 30 day trial if they don’t have one.
More game deals are expected to go live during the Prime Day promotion, which runs for the first half of this week.
Nintendo Switch Amazon Prime Day UK deals
- Nintendo Switch (Red/Blue) + New Pokemon Snap – £309.99 (RRP: £350)
- Nintendo Switch (Red/Blue) + Miitopia – £299.99 (RRP: £340)
- Nintendo Switch (Red/Blue) + Rayman Legends + Sports Party + Monopoly – £299.99 (RRP: £340)
- Nintendo Switch Lite (Blue) + Miitopia – £219.99 (RRP: £240).
- SanDisk MicroSDXC 128GB – £17.99 (RRP: £40.99)
- Immortals: Fenyx Rising – £21.49 (RRP: £50)
- Just Dance 2020 – £21.49 (RRP: £40)
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – £14.99
- Rayman Legends – £11.49
- Lego Jurassic World – £22.98
This month Nintendo announced its upcoming games for Switch in 2021 and beyond, including Metroid Dread, the first mainline 2D entry in 19 years, which its developer says will end a story arc that began in the 80s.