Nintendo of America has announced a selection of upcoming Switch Black Friday deals.
From Thursday November 28, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target and Walmart will be selling a Nintendo Switch console bundled with a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe download code for $299.99, while supplies last.
The Switch console included in the offer is the original model, HAC-001, featuring 2.5-6.5 hours battery life.
Nintendo says the hardware deal offers consumers a $59.99 saving on the suggested retail price of the Switch console and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
It will also be offering $20 discounts on a range of games and a pair of Joy-Con controllers, from November 27, plus a $30 Poké Ball Plus accessory discount from November 28.
Again, the advertised savings are based on top of the line, suggested retail prices and the offers are available at selected retailers while stocks last.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals
- Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe bundle for $299.99 (saving $59.99)
- Super Mario Odyssey for $39.99 (saving $20)
- Super Mario Party for $39.99 (saving $20)
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $39.99 (saving $20)
- Splatoon 2 for $39.99 (saving $20)
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze for $39.99 (saving $20)
- Mario Tennis Aces for $39.99 (saving $20)
- Kirby Star Allies for $39.99 (saving $20)
- Octopath Traveler for $39.99 (saving $20)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for $39.99 (saving $20)
- Pair of Joy-Cons (grey or neon red and neon blue) for $59.99 (saving $20)
- Poké Ball Plus accessory for $19.99 (saving $30)
Nintendo Switch sales have topped 15 million units in North America, the platform holder claimed in October.
Its Black Friday deals don’t include any offers on Switch Lite, which launched in September and sold almost two million units in 11 days, according to Nintendo.