Nintendo of America has launched a Black Friday sale on Switch and 3DS eShop games.
The platform holder says its ‘Cyber Deals’ sale features discounts of up to 50% on digital games until December 4.
Nintendo of Europe is also running a sale on Switch eShop games over the Black Friday period.
US Black Friday Switch eShop deals include:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for $41.99 (normally $59.99)
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition for $39.99 (normally $49.99)
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition for $29.99 (normally $39.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim for $29.99 (normally $59.99)
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for $34.99 (normally $49.99)
- Doom for $29.99 (normally $59.99)
- Dark Souls Remastered for $23.99 (normally $39.99)
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for $41.99 (normally $59.99)
- Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 for $49.99 (normally $59.99)
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for $27.99 (normally $39.99)
- NBA 2K20 for $29.99 (normally $59.99)
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for $41.99 (normally $59.99)
Nintendo of America is also running a selection of Switch Black Friday deals at retail, including $20 off a range of games.
In the UK, retailer Very is offering a Nintendo Switch with Pokémon Sword and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for £300 in its Black Friday deals.