New Xbox Game Pass titles for console, PC and Cloud have been announced
Including Guilty Gear -Strive-, Sid Meier’s Civilization 6 and Valheim
Microsoft has dated the next wave of titles coming to Xbox Game Pass for console, PC and Xbox Cloud Gaming.
Guilty Gear -Strive- (Cloud, Console, and PC) joins the service today, ahead of Dead Space 2 (Cloud) and Dead Space 3 (Cloud) on March 9.
Valheim (Game Preview, Console) will be added on March 14, followed by Sid Meier’s Civilization VI (Cloud, Console, and PC) on March 16 and Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom – The Prince’s Edition (Console and PC) on March 21.
The following titles will leave Game Pass on March 15:
- F1 2020 (Console) EA Play
- Goat Simulator (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Kentucky Route Zero (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Paradise Killer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Undertale (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Young Souls (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Microsoft recently rolled out the Xbox Game Pass Friends & Family plan in six new countries.
The plan, which lets up to five players share Game Pass benefits for a discounted price, is now available in Ireland, Colombia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile, Hungary, Israel and Sweden.
Microsoft launched the PC version of Game Pass in 40 additional countries at the end of February.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers can currently claim three-month trials of Apple TV+ and Apple Music. Members who don’t already subscribe to either service have until the end of March 2023 to activate and claim the free trials.