Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
The title’s multiplayer component was originally scheduled to arrive as part of a free update in December 2020 but was delayed so that Ubisoft could focus on fixing issues with the single player game.
The online mode will unlock on consoles and Stadia on March 9 at 7am PT/10am ET/3pm UK, but Ubisoft confirmed last Friday that the PC version has been delayed again due to an issue which is causing the game to crash for players with certain GPUs.
The launch of the game’s first Tactical Op, Leader of the Pack, has also been delayed until March 23 on consoles and Stadia, due to an issue which resulted in game crashes. When it arrives, it will offer four-player co-op endgame content including five interconnected narrative missions.
The PlayStation versions of Watch Dogs Legion’s online mode will have limited in-game text chat at launch too, with a fix scheduled to arrive on March 23.
Weighing in at about 10GB for PS4, 2.3GB for PS5, and 19GB for Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One, Monday’s Watch Dogs Legion update (see patch notes below) also includes several single player bug fixes, including one for an issue which resulted in masks going missing.
Watch Dogs Legion update 3.2 patch notes
- Fixed an issue that caused several masks to go missing from players’ wardrobes after TU3.0.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when performing an operative swap in specific areas of the open world.
- Fixed an issue that would cause placeholder text to be displayed for inactive operatives when inspecting them while in a restricted area.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when ray tracing was enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to freeze when selecting a tab in the in-game store.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent a notification to appear when completing time limited challenges.
- Fixed an issue that could cause buildings in the open world to become temporarily invisible. No more hide and seek!
- Fixed an issue that could cause security cameras and lasers to trigger an alarm on operatives with uniformed access.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when using the Deep Profiler while having menu narration enabled.
Xbox Series X/S
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when accessing the different categories in the in-game store.
- Fixed several issues that could cause graphical corruptions to occur.