The game’s sixth patch includes various crash fixes across all platforms and a fix for bounty hunting progression.
It also introduces improved blaster handling, collision improvements and Photo Mode fixes, according to the official patch notes, which we’ve republished in full below.
Nevertheless, the game reviewed strongly, has seemingly performed well commercially, and Respawn has worked to address its various issues with a series of updates over the past couple of months.
And more patches are on the way, the studio said on Tuesday. “We thank you for your continued support as we work hard to improve your experience with Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. We will continue to share timing for future patches once they become available.”
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Patch 6
- Various crash fixes across all platforms
- Fix for bounty hunters not spawning
- Fix for an issue where Caij would become invisible
- Fix for occasional issue where “Find the Gorge’s Secret” Rumor could not be completed
- Collision improvements
- Improved blaster handling
- Fixes for Photo Mode
- Wind puzzle on Jedha fixed
- Updates to the holomap map data
- The training dummy on Jedha was sneaking around. It has now been immobilized
- Various bug fixes & Improvements
VGC tested Jedi Survivor on PS5 for its review, which labelled the sequel “Star Wars at its very best”.
It concluded: “The performance issues we encountered were disappointing but didn’t dampen the excitement of exploring the galaxy with some of the best characters of the Disney era.”