“This version of Nuketown, Nuketown 84, is actually a sister site to the original Nuketown” which has featured in every Black Ops title to date, Treyarch creative specialist Miles Leslie said earlier this week.
To coincide with the map’s release, Black Ops Cold War is offering double XP and double weapon XP until November 30.
Black Ops Cold War’s November 24 update also includes stability improvements and fixes for weapon camo and Zombies bugs, which are republished in full below.
Black Ops Cold War patch notes Nov 24
2XP + 2WXP
- Double XP and Double Weapon XP enabled in Multiplayer and Zombies through 10AM PT Monday, November 30th.
- Nuketown ‘84
- Added Nuketown ’84 to 6v6 map rotation in Quick Play Core and Hardcore playlists.
- Added Nuketown 24/7 featured playlist.
- Added Nuketown ’84 to Custom Games map list.
- Crossroads Strike
- Addressed an issue in Crossroads Strike that allowed players to contest a Hardpoint and Control zone outside of the intended objective boundary.
- Addressed an issue where incorrect images would show for Diamond & Gold weapon camo rewards in the After-Action Report.
- Addressed an issue where Knife camos would not progress if in the primary weapon slot.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur in Domination.
- Addressed an issue that could prevent zombies from attacking the player after teleporting from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to leave the gameplay space when teleporting back from the Dark Aether.
- Addressed an issue that could cause a main quest item from timing out, causing a progression break.
- Addressed an issue that could cause the player to sometimes lose functionality at the pause menu if the Gunsmith remained open after the intro cutscene.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused an incorrect Pack-a-Punch camo to appear on weapons obtained from Trials.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused incorrect Revive UI to appear at the end of a match.
- Added various stability fixes.
- Added Nuketown ‘84 to the Onslaught map list.
- Added a new Onslaught Challenge with a unique Weapon Blueprint reward.