New Black Ops Cold War patch released and double XP event detailed
Update includes spawn adjustments, stability improvements and bug fixes
Treyarch has released a new Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch and confirmed plans to launch a double XP event this week.
The game’s November 23 update includes new spawn adjustments, stability improvements and bug fixes, which are republished in full below.
The studio has also confirmed plans to offer double XP and double weapon XP from 10am PT/1pm ET/6pm UK on November 24 thorough November 30.
Double XP will go live alongside the release of the game’s newest multiplayer map, Nuketown ’84.
UPDATE 24/11/20: A new Black Ops Cold War update has introduced Nuketown ’84 and double XP alongside several multiplayer and Zombies fixes.
ORIGINAL STORY CONTINUES:
Black Ops Cold War patch notes Nov 23
- Adjusted Hardpoint spawn logic to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: Dirty Bomb
- Addressed a UI error that could sometimes occur when loading into a match of Fireteam: Dirty Bomb on Ruka.
- Addressed an issue that would prevent Flak Jacket from properly protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Addressed an issue where the player could earn Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was currently activated.
- Addressed an issue that sometimes caused zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Addressed a rare issue that could rarely cause the Megaton to be permanently invincible after splitting.
- Added various stability fixes.
Black Ops Cold War Season 1 will launch on December 10. It will include Gunfight 2v2 mode, more multiplayer maps and modes, new weapons, fresh Zombies modes and a classified Warzone experience.