A trio of new releases dominated the top spots on the US and European PlayStation Store sales charts in April.
Europe’s top sellers last month were Days Gone, Grand Theft Auto V, World War Z, Mortal Kombat 11 and The Crew 2.
April US PlayStation Store PS4 chart
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Days Gone
- World War Z
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
- MLB The Show 19
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
April EU PlayStation Store PS4 chart
VGC’s 4/5 Mortal Kombat 11 review said the title’s “close to being the best all-round fighting game package, but falls just short due to an aggressive need for currency grinding to unlock content”.
Our 2/5 Days Gone review said the open-world game is “far from the worst specimen of its genre but in a year already packed with 50 hour+ endeavours, it rarely makes the case for its own existence”.