A trio of new releases dominated the top spots on the US and European PlayStation Store sales charts in April.
April US PlayStation Store PS4 chart
- Mortal Kombat 11
- Days Gone
- World War Z
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
- MLB The Show 19
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
April EU PlayStation Store PS4 chart
VGC’s 4/5 Mortal Kombat 11 review said the title’s “close to being the best all-round fighting game package, but falls just short due to an aggressive need for currency grinding to unlock content”.
Our 2/5 Days Gone review said the open-world game is “far from the worst specimen of its genre but in a year already packed with 50 hour+ endeavours, it rarely makes the case for its own existence”.