Modern Warfare version 1.06 also removes battle chatter from one-life modes, introduces the ability to temporarily disable claymores with stun grenades, and tweaks footstep audio.
Modern Warfare title update 11/2/19
- More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
- Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
- APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
- Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
- Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
- Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
- Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
- Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
- Playlist Update
- NVG (TDM only)
- Ground War
- Kill Confirmed
A previous Call of Duty update also aimed to prevent crashes on all platforms, although some users reported encountering more frequent crashes after installing the patch than they had done before its release.
Modern Warfare launched on October 25 and publisher Activision called it the fastest-selling Call of Duty game this console generation after three days of availability.