March’s ‘free’ games with Amazon Prime Gaming have been revealed
Seven PC titles will be available to Prime subscribers at no extra charge next month
The next wave of ‘free’ titles set to be offered to Amazon Prime Gaming members has been confirmed.
Prime Gaming, which is part of an Amazon Prime subscription, offers members new PC titles to keep and exclusive in-game content each month.
In March 2023, players will be able to claim new games every Thursday.
February 2023 Sneak Peek | Prime Gaming
They will include Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, Adios, I am Fish, Faraway 3: Arctic Escape, Book of Demons, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind and City Legends: Trapping in Mirror – Collector’s Edition.
Amazon will be offering free in-game loot and content drops in March for titles including Candy Crush Saga, Fall Guys, League of Legends and Valorant.
March’s Prime Gaming line-up:
- March 2: Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition – Jump into a story-driven ‘90s RPG set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons.
- March 9: Adios – Take on the role of a pig farmer in rural Kansas who no longer wants to dispose of bodies for the mob, discussing complicated decisions as he and his would-be killer decide his fate.
- March 9: I am Fish – Experience the charming, physics-based adventure, starring four intrepid fish friends, forcibly separated from their home in a pet shop fish tank. Swim, fly, roll and chomp your way to the open ocean in a bid for freedom and to reunite friends once again.
- March 16: Faraway 3: Arctic Escape – Escape to all-new distant places that are full of mind-bending puzzles with new and exciting arctic locations to navigate.
- March 23: Book of Demons – Wield magic cards instead of weapons to slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral, as you attempt to save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself.
- March 23: Peaky Blinders: Mastermind – Based on the multi-award-winning TV show, become the Mastermind of this puzzle-adventure game as players control key characters and pull off perfectly synchronized plans.
- March 30: City Legends: Trapping in Mirror Collector’s Edition – Write the perfect supernatural novel and face danger by solving puzzles and looking for hidden objects in human and ghostly worlds to survive encounters with a vengeful ghost.
February’s free games, which are still available to claim, are Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition, Onsen Master, Aerial_Knight’s Never Yield, Divine Knockout, One Hand Clapping, BATS: Bloodsucker Anti-Terror Squad, Space Crew: Legendary Edition, Tunche, and Space Warlord Organ Trading Simulator.
According to Amazon, in 2022 the collective value of the games offered free to each Prime member totalled over $2,300 based on their MSRP at the time.
Last year, members reportedly claimed 25% more free titles and in-game content offers than they did in 2021, when 80 million free games and 420 million offers were claimed.
The most popular free games in 2022 (listed alphabetically) were Assassin’s Creed Origins, Fallout 76, Fallout: New Vegas, Far Cry 4, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, StarCraft Remastered, Total War: Warhammer, WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship and World War Z: Aftermath.