Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
Lego has released images of the first five Lego Animal Crossing sets.
Nintendo officially announced last week that Lego sets based on its Animal Crossing series are on the way, confirming rumours from earlier in the year.
Now, images of the first sets in the new line of Lego have been published by the Lego Group. The five sets that will make up the first wave are:
- 77046 – Julian’s Birthday Party – $15.99 (170 pieces)
- 77047 – Bunnie’s Outdoor Adventures – $19.99 (164 pieces)
- 77048 – Kapp’n’s Island Boat Tour – $29.99 (233 pieces)
- 77049 – Isabelle’s House Visit – $39.99 (389 pieces)
- 77050 – Nook’s Cranny & Rosie’s House – $74.99 (535 pieces)
All five sets will be released on March 1, 2024, and will be built on modular plates which users can arrange in any order they like to create their own island.
Lego has seen success with its Super Mario line of Lego playsets, as well as its more advanced Lego builds including its Lego NES, Mario Question Block and Bowser sets. Its latest, due in November, is a Lego Piranha Plant.