Koch Media has revealed a new “premium gaming label” called Prime Matter.
The new label will be operated out of Koch’s headquarters in Munich and is “a dynamic mix of seasoned industry veterans and enthusiastic fresh faces creating an incredible team of diverse multi-cultured gaming experts,” according to a statement.
As well as its new label, Koch also announced 12 new games, including new IPs.
The new games announced include:
- Payday 3 (coming in 2023)
- King’s Bounty II (a turn-based strategy game coming in August)
- Encased (a ‘classic’ Fallout-style RPG due in September)
- Scars Above (a sci-fi action game due in 2022)
- Project: Echoes of the End (a third-person action-adventure game using Unreal Engine 5)
- Dolmen (a third-person action RPG due in 2022)
- Final Form (a post-cyberpunk FPS with 3-player co-op)
- The Chant (an action horror coming in 2022)
- Gungrave G.O.R.E. (a third-person action shooter releasing in 2022)
- The Last Oricru (an action RPG coming in 2022)
- Crossfire: Legion (a futuristic RTS due in 2022)
- A new game in the Painkiller series
“Prime Matter is a new home for premium games, offering both current and future partners all the expertise of the Koch Media Group alongside a new and dynamic team dedicated to maximising their true potential,” said Koch Media CEO Klemens Kundratitz in a statement.
“The core of the video games industry is, of course, entertainment. Prime Matter will constantly look to innovate and inspire gamers across all its activities while retaining the fundamental values of what makes our industry so special – it is intrinsically fun.”