Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
New details on Gran Turismo 7 details have been revealed thanks to an informational pamphlet being handed out at Yodobashi Camera, a large Japanese retail outlet.
The pamphlet, which was translated by GTPlanet user PettyWingman reveals that the game will feature “Over 420 car models with the highest quality ever.” The game is also set to feature “Over 90 tracks with realistic weather and realistic scenery”.
This pamphlet also confirms: “the long-awaited GT Mode, which you can enjoy the car life, is back again. Enjoy various events as buying, selling and tuning the cars and racing.”
The pamphlet also gives a list of areas that the players will be able to visit during their single-player career progression.
- Brand Central
- A shopping mall which over 60 automobile brands assemble. You can purchase over 300 post-2011 cars here.
- Used Cars Dealer
- The cars which have been discontinued for a long time are lined up here. The Japanese historic cars in ’80s and ’90s are also available. The lineup would be updated every day.
- Your base of the car life. Up to 1000 cars can be stored and you can gaze at and setup your car.
- Tuning Shop
- Engine, tire, brake, suspension etc… a huge amount of tuning parts are available. You can also purchase the supercharger, turbocharger, weight reduction and rigidity increase.
- GT Auto
- Dress up your car here. Over 130 wheels and over 600 aero parts are lined up. Oil change, car wash, painting and livery editing are also available.
- Over 2500 photo locations in 40 countries all over the world. Place your car in a beautiful scene and take realistic HDR photographs.
- License Center
- Learn the driving technique from scratch. You can learn from basic techniques to different drivings for each car and course.
- Mission Challenge
- 0-400m Battle, Drifting, Max Speed Challenge, “Music Rally” which you can race to music etc… You can experience unique events that is different from ordinary racing.
- World Circuits
- World circuits such as Le Mans and Nürburgring, beloved fictional circuits such as Trail Mountain… Over 90 layouts are in this game.
Gran Turismo 7 - Tuners (behind the scenes
The 25th Anniversary Edition includes a Toyota GR Yaris with a country specific livery.
Gran Turismo 7’s campaign mode, livery editor, Scapes photo mode, GT Café and GT Auto will all require players to be connected to the PlayStation Network.