Notice: To display this embed please allow the use of Functional Cookies in Cookie Preferences.
The title, which was announced and released for PS5 in late 2023, includes the base version of Horizon Forbidden West as well its Burning Shores expansion.
- Blacktide Outfit and Blacktide Bow* (available only with pre-purchase)
- Nora Legacy Outfit and Nora Spear* (available only when linking your Steam account to PlayStation
- 2 Special Outfits (Carja Behemoth Elite and Nora Thunder Elite)
- 2 Special Weapons (Carja Behemoth Short Bow and Nora Thunder Sling)
- In-game Resources Pack including ammunition, potions, and travel packs
- In-game Apex Clawstrider Machine Strike Piece
- Exclusive Photo Mode pose and face paint
Sony has also released a new PC features trailer, which is viewable above.
“Horizon Forbidden West Complete Edition on PC features unlocked frame rates, customizable graphics settings and a broad range of performance-enhancing technologies, including NVIDIA DLSS 3 upscaling and frame generation,” according to Julian Huijbregts, online community specialist at Nixxes.
“AMD FSR and Intel XeSS are also supported. For players with high-end hardware and extra headroom, image-enhancing NVIDIA DLAA is also available. The game leverages DirectStorage for quick loading times on PC.”
Huijbregts also told the PlayStation Blog: “With ultra-wide support, you’ll be able to take in the vistas in a panoramic view. Gameplay is supported in 21:9 ultra-wide, 32:9 super ultra-wide and even 48:9 resolutions with compatibility for triple-monitor setups.
“Fully customizable mouse and keyboard controls let you traverse the Forbidden West and fight ferocious machines on your PC the way you want to.
“The game also features extensive controller support, including Steam Input support for remapping and customization of your peripheral of choice to your preferences.”