The latest Nintendo Direct digital event took place on Tuesday and included a host of Switch announcements.
The presentation, which can be rewatched in full above, offered over 40 minutes of information focused on Nintendo Switch games.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will be released for Switch on May 12, 2023, Nintendo confirmed with a new trailer.
It also showed off two of the tracks coming to Mario Kart 8 Deluxe in its next DLC wave this holiday.
Nintendo Direct headlines
- Zelda: BoTW’s sequel is officially releasing in May 2023 as ‘Tears of the Kingdom’
- GoldenEye HD has been officially confirmed for Switch and Xbox Game Pass
- GoldenEye’s online multiplayer ‘is exclusive to Switch’, 007 site claims
- Shigeru Miyamoto has officially unveiled Pikmin 4
- 9 more N64 games have been confirmed for Nintendo Switch
- Wii game Kirby’s Return to Dream Land is coming to Switch
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s Wave 3 DLC includes Peach Gardens and Merry Mountain
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 Reunion trailer confirms release date
- Nintendo has published 7 minutes of Bayonetta 3 gameplay
- It Takes Two is coming to Switch in November
- Resident Evil 2, 3, 7 and Village are coming to Switch
- Zelda-inspired adventure Tunic is coming to Switch this month
- Octopath Traveler 2 is officially coming to Switch
- Danganronpa creator’s new game, Master Detective Archives: Rain Code, revealed
- Everybody’s Golf’s spiritual sequel has quietly released on Nintendo Switch
- Radiant Silvergun is out on Nintendo Switch today
Two anticipated games that remain unannounced following Tuesday’s Nintendo Direct are Zelda Wind Waker and Twilight Princess ports for Switch.
Metroid Prime’s long-expected Nintendo Switch remaster has also yet to be officially confirmed.